Madhuban Newsletter - December 2012
Letter of remembrance to the instrument teachers and all brothers and sisters, the decoration of
the Brahmin clan from Dadi Janki.
All of you would be pleased to know that the deeply beloved, child of the Father, the Comforter of Hearts, the one who merges BapDada in the self, the one who gives all of us the experience of a meeting with God, our sweet Dadi Gulzar, one who rules the hearts of the whole Brahmin family, has today reached Madhuban from Ahmedabad comfortably in very good health. Today, all brothers and sisters, once again, celebrated Deepawali with a lot of pomp and splendour and zeal and enthusiasm. They decorated Dadi and also gave many, many greetings. Everyone met Dadi through drishti in the Diamond Hall in Shantivan. Now, beloved Baba, lovelier than life, will come and celebrate a meeting with all the children on 30 November. All of you must have heard and also seen live on TV all the news of Diwali that was celebrated in Baba's unlimited home.
Of course, unlimited service constantly continues to take place in our unlimited home, Madhuban. It is a wonder of our sweet Baba and Baba's tireless children who continue to give their services in every corner of the world with so much effort. This time, the practical and visible form of 18 years of service in the Rural Wing was seen. Nearly six to seven thousand brothers and sisters from all over came to Shantivan for the Rural and Spiritual Conference with a lot of zeal and enthusiasm and went back carrying with themselves beautiful inspirations. Together with that, a very good retreat for guests from 23 countries in the Middle Eastern and Asian countries took place. Souls with different languages and religions came with a lot of love and deep interest and went back having experienced truth and selfless love. God, our Father, has given us such knowledge that it is able to finish the peacelessness within and makes the sanskars of remaining peaceful emerge. When you have the experience of the power of silence, you don't wish to come into sound. You automatically begin to experience sweet silence. Then, that experience takes you into dead silence and there is total silence in the atmosphere. Each and every one had such experiences and also shared beautiful experiences.
Sweet Baba has taught us to remain in the present. The future is the best and we don't even have to think about the past. In order to remain constantly light, we have to remain in the present. We must not miss out on anything that is essential to our efforts. Baba is Karankaravanhar and we have not done anything. Baba becomes Karavanhar and gets everything done by Himself. There is no question of any arrogance or ego in this. Baba has made all service take place and we have experienced unlimited happiness with the consciousness of being instruments. Many of Baba's children have become instruments for service and have moved ahead in knowledge, yoga and dharna on the basis of service. All have become Baba's specially beloved children because of service. Some have moved forward in service on the basis of knowledge, yoga and dharna. It is a wonder how, seeing our transformation, others are inspired to transform themselves. Now, the time for completion and perfection is visible as being very close. We do not have to wait for it. The love of making effort should be very intense and there should be spirituality in everything and perfection will then definitely come.
Now, it is the season to celebrate an auspicious meeting with our beloved Avyakt BapDada. Children from this land and abroad will come to Madhuban and continue to fill their aprons with blessings. Achcha. Lots and lots of love and remembrance.
In Godly service,
Avyakt Signals - December 2012 Together with being knowledge-full, also be powerful.
1) Knowledge does not mean just to listen, but also to merge it in yourself. Just as food doesn't give you strength by just eating it, but you become strong by digesting it, in the same way, by your listening to the knowledge and then churning it, it becomes the form of power. So, churn Godly knowledge, digest it and become full of light and might, that is, become knowledge-full and powerful.
2) If there isn't an accurate balance of being knowledge-full and powerful, how would you become master blissful? Therefore, together with being knowledge-full, also become powerful and full of love. Do service through these three forms simultaneously. When you serve through your words, your state of mind should be powerful, so that those who come into connection with you feel that they have reached their Godly family.
3) To be an embodiment of knowledge means constantly to churn knowledge in your intellect. Through your words, constantly continue to speak knowledge. Through your every deed, be an embodiment of knowledge, that is, be master knowledge-full and a master almighty authority. Grant a vision of this main form. This is known as being an embodiment of knowledge.
4) The title of a soul who is an expert in the subject of knowledge is a master ocean of knowledge, knowledge-full and a spinner of the discus of self-realisation. The title of those who are accurately yuktiyukt and yogyukt in remembrance is powerful. If you know of any weakness and also speak of points to finish that weakness, but are unable to do what you want to do, if you are unable to bring about change even after checking, it means that there isn't a proper balance and you miss out on the title of being blissful.
5) Remain stable in the stage of being master knowledge-full and a master almighty authority and all types of queues will finish. Then there will be a queue of devotees and subjects in front of each one of you. However, while you yourself are busy in that queue, how can the other queue begin? Therefore, now, remain stable in your own stage, come away from all of those things and constantly engage your time in celebrating a loving meeting with the Father, become merged in His love and all other things will finish.
6) You complain about something when you are not knowledge-full: "Why did this happen? It should not have been like that. Why did I come late? Why did I not meet Baba in the sakar form?" All of these are complaints, are they not? If you become stable in the stage of being master knowledge-full and trikaldarshi, there will then be no complaints. Complaints mean a lack of knowledge.
7) Now, the time for taking service is over. It is now the time to return home. Therefore, make yourself powerful and knowledge-full. Liberate yourself from the many types of queues. Use the yuktis (methods) that you are given. You have become knowledge-full, but now, according to the time, there is a need to be powerful. You have prepared the jewellery of being knowledge-full and you now have to prepare the diamonds of being powerful.
8) Knowledge-full means to have knowledge merged in each of your physical senses: what do I have to do and what must I not do? Then, your eyes and attitude will not be deceived. When the soul is filled with knowledge, all the senses become filled with knowledge. So, make all your physical senses and organs knowledge-full.
9) Together with checking, there will be change when all the powers are merged in your senses, that is, together with being knowledge-full, you are powerful, that is, when there is a balance of both. The result of being knowledge-full is to plan, and the result of being powerful is the practical form. The result of being knowledge-full is the thought and the result of being powerful is to be the practical form.
10) Now that you are knowledge-full and playing your part as an actor on the highest stage of all and are also powerful and blissful, you have a right to the inheritance of the Almighty Authority. Then to transform your nature and sanskars according to the time and according to the service to benefit others should be experienced to be very easy. This is the final special effort of special souls.
11) Many children are knowledge-full and know everything, but while knowing everything, they do not have the stage of being detached observers. They are careless about paying attention. Instead of having original thoughts of the self, they waste their time in having wasteful thoughts. If there are pure and positive thoughts for every soul, you will then never have waste thoughts about others. By having pure and positive thoughts for the self and for others, you will constantly remain a detached observer.
12) Knowledge-full souls know that any obstacle that comes does not come to make you fall, but it comes to make you even stronger. Such souls would not be confused by obstacles. Knowledge-full souls will never be deceived because they remain constantly safe by having the knowledge of when Maya comes and how she comes.
13) Together with having knowledge of the soul, knowledge-full souls also has knowledge of the illness of the body and are aware of how their body would function well. It is not that the soul will be powerful no matter what the body is like. If the body is not well, you won't be able to have yoga and the body would then pull you towards itself. This is why a knowledge-full soul would have all this knowledge.
14) If someone repeatedly becomes ill because of their own mistakes, BapDada would not call such a soul a gyani soul. Knowledge means understanding. Understand your own stage and also understand your body. When your intellect has knowledge of your stage, of the condition of your body and of the environment you would then be said to be knowledge-full.
15) Knowledge-full means to have full knowledge of the soul, the Supreme Soul and of matter. If you do not have knowledge of matter, you cannot be knowledge-full. You need to have the knowledge of all three –the place, the person and the stage. To be an embodiment of knowledge means to be far-sighted and trikaldarshi. If you have knowledge of all three aspects of time very clearly, you will be successful.
16) Knowledge-full means to know the Father, the creation and also Maya. If you know the Creator and the creation, but do not know Maya, you are not knowledge-full. Knowledge-full and trikaldarshi soul would not be afraid of any situation. They would smile in every situation. They would always be cheerful and not be attracted by adverse situations.